Download Free Mobile Porn Sex Videos

Sexual Advice: Feeling Pain During Foreplay

Question: I am 24 years old. I recently got married. During foreplay my penis and testicles experience immense pain, making sexual intercourse very painful. Do I need to see a doctor?

Answer: When one is sexually aroused, the genitals become engorged with the extra blood circulation. The additional pressure on the nerves causes the pain. The pain is relieved once you ejaculate.

➡  Send Your Sexual Queries Using This Form
All information appearing in Sexual Advice Category is issued as general information & doesn’t contain warranty by any health organisation or Doctor. No responsibility can be accepted by for action or inaction as a result of information contained herein. Reader’s own discretion is strongly advised.